A close-knit community which allows students to learn and grow with a profound appreciation for diversity and cultural exchange.
Miss Lamo, volunteer teacher assistant
ISG has a fantastic parent community. The aim of the Parents’ Association is to welcome new parents, foster a positive relationship between parents and the school and to enable parents to get involved at ISG. The PA creates a partnership which helps the school listen to and deal with parents’ concerns and also share the latest school developments. Our aim is to build a well-informed school community where all families are welcome and all nationalities are celebrated. Volunteering is a big part of the PA and we encourage parents to get involved – it is one of the best ways to learn how things work at ISG and also a great way to meet new people. Specific details about the ways and workings of the PA will be provided in a booklet at the start of the school year.
PA Representatives 2016-2017
- Lower Pre-primary - Adriana Jerca and Ibrahim Ismaeil
- Middle Pre-primary - Dena Mehalakes
- Upper Pre-primary - Sara Nicolas, Magdalena Sips, and Fumika Yano
- Lower Primary - Rebecca Bramlett and Anette Grund
- Middle Primary - Bhavana Sharma
- Upper Primary - Miriam Gregorová and Ibrahim Ismaeil
- PA Active Members - Fabiane Maldonado and Heidi Stouffer
- PA Secretary - Rebecca Bramlett
- PA Meeting/Event Coordinators - Mercedes Paganini and Veerle Callebaut
- PA Accountants - Mercedes Paganini and Veerle Callebaut
- PA Treasurer - Vacant